Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further help, feel free to contact us (+30) 2106147400.
- Your driving license (as described below)
- Your credit card (please note that some type of cars require two credit cards)
- Further identification, such as a passport, utility bill may also be required.
- If you have booked online please remember the reservation number or bring a copy of the email confirmation.
To rent a car, you will need a clean driving license that has been held for at least 12 months. Licenses from other countries are acceptable, for non Euro zone residents, International drivers license are required.
The minimum age to rent is 23yrs.For Luxury fleet depends upon the chosen vehicle.
You can pay for your rental using Cash or with any Credit or debit Card (Visa, Master, Maestro, Diners or American Express) in your name.
The estimated cost of the rental and the full excess (deposit) is payable at the start of the hire.
On return of the rental vehicle, we will include any additional services and charges incurred, subject to a final audit and either charge or refund as appropriate.
Yes. Additional drivers are subject to the same conditions regarding age, credit card and driving license as the renter.
There is no charge for the first additional driver.
Vat (tax),Comprehensive insurance (subject to an excess–deductible )car theft insurance and 24hrs roadside service.
Fuel is not included in the rental price. Additional charges to your basic rental rate may include: Child/Booster seats, Excess reduction, and Bespoke “Delivery and Collection” services.
One-way rentals may be possible upon request; however please bear in mind that a One-Way fee will be payable, which could be expensive, and minimum hire periods may apply. If you have already picked up your car and would like to change the return location, you will need to contact us.
You can return your car even when the rental location is closed by special arrangement with us at an extra charge – please check the opening hours and whether this service is available beforehand.
If you need to extend your rental you must contact us on time If the car is returned more than 1 hour late you may be charged additional up to a whole day rental.
Your rental quote will include fully Comprehensive cover although an excess does apply (please see below).
The excess is a charge towards the cost of repairs/loss of the vehicle.
In some cases the excess may be reduced. Full details will be given at the time of hire. If you would like further information please ask our staff
24 hours Roadside Assistance is provided in case of emergency, breakdown or accident. Just call the dedicated number provided on your rental documents.
Cancellations and deposits refund
- Cancellation made up to 21 days before the rental start date is free of charge. Any deposit that has been given may be refunded*
- Cancellation made form 20days untill the start date of the rental or non show, then total cost of the reservation is non refundable
- Cancellation made up to 7 days before the rental start date there is no charge.Any advance payment that has been made may be refunded*
- Cancellation made from 6 days until the start date of the rental or non-appearance, the total cost of rent is not refundable.
* The refund can be made within 2 months from the date of notification. Also you may be granted, as an option, for a voucher, valid for an 18 months period, for a future rentals.